The Regenerative Marketing Institute brings together community leaders, business executives, non-profit and institutional experts, along with marketing thought-leaders, professionals, and practitioners, to:
- Learn about emerging practices in regenerative marketing
- Establish a research agenda to discover and promote regenerative impact
- Develop a practical, regenerative marketing framework for use by communities and institutions
- Interview regenerative marketing leaders and explore the challenges they face
- Examine and understand the specific factors that contribute to improving the effectiveness of regenerative marketing strategy and execution
- Develop recommendations for creating and sustaining a regenerative marketing shift within your organization
- Foster discussion of lessons learned from the field
- Analyze and comment on news related to regenerative marketing
- Create a framework for measuring regenerative marketing performance criteria
- Nurture a worldwide community of regenerative marketing professionals
Philip Kotler, Co-Founder [LinkedIn]
Dr. Philip Kotler is considered one of the great business thinkers of our time. Known as “The Father of Modern Marketing,” he has distinguished himself on many levels. He is an innovative thought leader, a revered educator, an accomplished author of over 80 books, well-traveled speaker, social activist, and trusted consultant to the world’s most recognized corporate brands.
Prof. Kotler is Professor Emeritus at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and the author of Marketing Management (1967), now in its 14th edition and considered to be the definitive treatment of the discipline. His latest books cover topics such as brand activism, confronting capitalism, the challenges of democracy, and advancing the Common Good.
He is also the co-founder of The Wicked7 Project, a research project dedicated to mapping the world’s most urgent problems.
Christian Sarkar, Co-Founder [LinkedIn]
Christian Sarkar is an author, entrepreneur, artist, and consultant. He is the founder of Double Loop Marketing LLC, a marketing consultancy. As the co-founder (with Philip Kotler) and editor of The Marketing Journal, he continuously scours the world of marketing for new insights and next practices. He is also the founder of Ecosystematic, an ecosystem strategy company.
He is involved in numerous non-profit and public-education projects, including The Wicked7 Project, ActivistBrands.com, FIXCapitalism.com, and the $300 House Project. In 2021 Christian was named to the Thinkers50 Radar of global management thinkers primarily for his work on brand activism.
Enrico Foglia, Co-Founder, CEO [LinkedIn]
Enrico Foglia is a consultant, marketer, and speaker, based in Rome. He is the CEO of the Regenerative Marketing Institute, and the former managing director of Kotler Impact, Europe.
Foglia is on the Advisory board of Assoholding, and together with the Regenerative Marketing Institute, cofounded Common Home – an independent organization guided by the values inherent in the civil economy and regenerative thinking.
A mechanical engineer with a passion for marketing, Foglia has worked with several leading multinational companies such GM, Bristol Myers Squibb, Procter& Gamble, L’Oréal, Augusta Westland, PosteItaliane and many others.